Thursday, January 28, 2010

Change in plans.


Shirt/Skirt/Belt-Thrifted Cardigans-F21 Necklace-Gift Tights/Shoes-?

I was happy today when I realized that most of my outfit was thrifted. I'm totally in love with this skirt, the pleating is beautifullll, and it's everything I've ever wanted in a black skirt.
This little shirt deal came with some matching shorts, and I haven't decided what to do with them yet....

In other news.......

I'm an inductee! For those of you who don't know what that is, it means that I was chosen by an inductor from the thespian troupe at my school to be inducted into our thespian troupe! I have to go through a week called "Hell Week" though. I was told that the name was well deserved. But basically, it's a week where you do whatever your inductor tells you to do, then at the end of the week, they decide if you're worthy of being inducted. Oh, and , you see that sign I'm holding up there? Yeah, I have to wear it allll next week and tomorrow. My inductor will also add stuff on to it, like "dance for 10 minutes" or "serenade someone" and if someone,ANYONE, tells me to do whatever's written on that board, I have to do it. Oh yeah, next week is gonna be crazy fun.

Oh, and by the way, my first task:
Dress up like the drama teacher. Who is a man. This is gonna be good.

Lastly, I'm going away to a weekend camp this weekend to help with serving and whatnot. So, there's something else I'm looking fowards to.

:)

No comments:

Followers