Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Prim



Blazer-Salvation Army
Shirt-Forever21
Pants-Levi's
Shoes-Aldo

Soooo, hey guys. I've been having an inspiration slump lately. And generally I've just been feeling weird. I've also gotten rid of many things from my closet, so, I haven't had much to work with. I've been craving a trip to the thrift store so badly, but it just hasn't happened. Plans I made to go with friends have fallen through or I'm just tired. I made plans to go thrifting this Saturday though. And if the people I invited can't go, then I'm just going to go by myself!

In other news, I got the part of the Grand Duchess Olga Katrina in my school play, if I haven't already told you. I don't think I have... So, anyways, she's Russian, which is a fun accent to do :)

Thursday, I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights. So stoked! I went to Howl-O-Scream a couple years ago at Busch Gardens, and it was pretty cool. But Halloween Horror Nights is at Universal Studios, which is involved with movie making and whatnot, so, overall it should be better. It's more expensive though..... Hopefully it'll be worth it though.

No comments:

Followers