Friday, July 10, 2009

Anyway the wind blows

So, I've decided to show you some pictures of my closet.
Hmmm... That seems a lot more weird written down...
Anyways, I consider my closet a tad bit on the small side. As of now though, it fits all of my clothes, so I'm content.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's my whole closet. I couldn't get this picture to get to an angle that would prevent you from turning your head sideways, my apologies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's where I keep my jeans. I used to have them hanging in my closet, but I needed some room, so I stacked them on a shelf, and I had a solution! (apologies for the angle again :/)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is where I keep my skirts, shorts, undershirts, and the clothes I don't wear that often.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is where I keep my shirts. And now that i look at it, I need to add some more yellow and red to my wardrobe...

And now, just for the heck of it, here's my sewing center.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cozy, huh?

Well, I hope all of you have a lovely week. Happy Friday. This is another scheduled post by the way. Hopefully it posts on Friday. Or should I say today... Anyways, I'll be back on Sunday. And if I find the energy, I'll see what pictures I can post from my camp on... Monday or Tuesday.

11 comments:

Delikate Rayne said...

Man what would you do for a walk in closet? We dream of that on a daily basis =)

Charmaine said...

aww your sewing center is cozy! cute :D

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Looks like a gorgeous closet, you've got it nicely organized xo

Amelia said...

Gosh, and I thought my closet was small. I guess mine isn't that much bigger than yours, but that's pretty small. I really want to get a clothes rack in addition to my closet, but I have nowhere to put it.

yiqin; said...

Ah I want a sewing machine too!

E said...

Much better-organized than my closet!

crystal said...

Aw that's cool you have your own sewing machine!

Isabel said...

Whoo, I love closet shots! I have a really small closet too, so I had to buy a garment rack in order to store everything!

ONiC said...

oh my! i love you, you're so neat! i claim that my self as a pretty neat person. but my closet are huge mess. i'm gonna do a post like this, inspired by you. maybe before after i clean it up haha
oh, and you got much jeans :]

Catherine said...

I think my closet is smaller :/ and my room was originally the master bedroom, hahhaa.

But I love closet posts :)

Clara Campelo said...

I loved the previous post.
beautiful nails.



xxx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

Followers