Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hura... what?

Shirt-F21 // Vest/Jeans-Thrifted // Shoes-Target

I got hurachessss! I f that's how you spell it..... Haha. But I never thought that I would've found them in Target of all places! Today has been a pretty busy day for me, I had to be at my highschool at 9 for a practice with the pipe band I'm in, then I went with the singing and dancing group I'm in to go do a performance at 12:30, thennnnn I went to this thing called "Kid's day out" to sing and play my guitar, which was pretty fun, and I wasn't that nervous which was cool.

But it was suchhhh a beautiful day out today. I think winter is finally over, which I'm kind of bummed about, because I still had some winter outfits up my sleeve. But now, I can start experimenting with summer stuff, which will be fun. :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those sandals are fabulous! I can't believe that you found those beauties at Target!

Tokyo fashion-HOLIC said...

Beautiful sunny day and your outfit is great!
Please check out my outfit.
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

Followers