Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mhhhh boy

Shorts- Local thrift store
Shirt-Charolette Russe
Tights-Target
Shoes-Charolette Russe

My first offical pair of high waist shorts. I honestly thought that I'd never find a pair of shorts like this, and I was so happy when I found this pair.

I might go and see a production of Bye Bye Birdy tonight, I really hope my ride comes through...

I'm playing in a show tomorrow, singing and playing the guitar. I have a bout 8 songs in the set list and it's about 18 minutes long, and the set list needs to be about... 30 minutes long, at the least! Gotta find more songs to do...

8 comments:

DustInMyWind said...

Love those shorts! Good luck in your show!! Are you playing covers or originals?

Anonymous said...

I love those shorts! I Have a very similar pair from a thrift shop as well. Love them to bits.

Damsels said...

i must say they fit quite perfectly . great thrift find .. i love when you find the perfect pair that fits just right ..its hard a thrift store .. these high waist vintage style shorts are very in right now .. glad i got mine last year :)

eugenialejos said...

me encantan los pantalones
1besito

April said...

love this look from head to toe :) and congrats/goodluck/have fun at your show! :)

fashion provocateur said...

love love love the stockings are brilliant and i loved how you paired it with a high waisted short! perfect! love your blog!


www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love this outfit!! Your tights are so cute!! xoxoxoxoo

Lara said...

Lovely belt and lovely tights!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

Kisses
Lara

Followers