Friday, July 2, 2010

Ukulele

I am determined to buy a ukulele and learn how to play it!



This one is so cute, look at the dolphin bridge! It's the least expensive on I found at Sam Ash, at $32.00






This one is $39.00                                                                       This one is $47.00

This one is  $59.00
This one is $49.00

The only problem is, I'm no expert on ukulele's, so I don't know what to look for. For example, I have no idea what the difference is between a soprano ukulele and a normal uke. Can anyone help me with my ukulele questions please? Can you get a good quality uke for $50? And if not, what's a reasonable price for a good quality ukulele?

3 comments:

Gladys said...

I would think a soprano ukelele would be higher pitched than a normal ukelele - just like there are soprano saxes and alto saxes. i really don't know much about ukelele, though! can you play?

shoeless simone said...

I want to learn the ukulele too!

-Shoeless Simone

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

cool!

Followers