Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wonderful Wardeobes: Edition IV


1. der Reiter by ViCreative
Quirky skirt loveeeeeee:)
 

2. The City by the Sea by Natalie Off Dutie
The peter pan collar is super cute. I would've never thought to pair the cardigan with those shorts, which are supercute by the way.


3. dots, dots and dots again by The Stylish Heart
The colors are so beauitfulllllllllll together. Flipping love those boots. Ughh, I'm having some serious outfit envy.


4. Sentimental Heart by Welcome to the Dollhouse
How cool is that pattern?


5. Two-Way Street by Jess Loves Fred
Okay, I am not one to mix colors. Especially green and orange... This outfit is just....beautiful though. Haha


6. Librarian Girl by The Stylish Heart
Red, white and blue, me gusta. Pleats, I like. Stripes, I approveee.

No comments:

Followers