Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bill Cosby

 Cardigan-Local Thrift Store
Shirt-Target
Jeans-Hollister
Belt-gift
Shoes-Aldo

It's starting to be colder in the mornings. I've brought out my winter things. The air nips at my nose as I walk through the hallways of my school. Winter is on it's way.

There is apparently a bed bug epedemic affecting thrift stores and airplanes, which is causing me to choose to not step foot in a thrift store for 6 months. SIX MONTHS. I just can't risk getting bedbugs. I'm pretty bummed about it though. I went to Target and the mall the other day, in search of winter clothes, and everything was so expensive! It just really frustrated me. In a perfect world... All of my shopping would be done online. Like, seriously.
I wanted to get a pair of oxfords on my shoppping adventure at the mall. Seems simple enough, right? Wrongg. Online, stores like Forever21 and Aldo had these amazing oxfords, but they don't even have them in the stores. It was sooo frustrating. So, I'm going to try to convince my mom to do online shopping:)

No comments:

Followers