Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kiss with a fist

Shirt-Target
Vest-Local Thrift Shop
Belt-Thrifted
Jeans-Zumiez

Heyheyheyyyy, I'm tired. I have lots of stuff coming up. I'm going to Disney with my chorus tomorrow for candlelight processional. I don't know the songs all that well, but I'll be fineee. Then next week, I have thespian districts, so, I have to prepare for that. I also haven't been very motivated to do homework until the late hours of the night, soooo yeah, that's catching up with me. I also just haven't felt motivated to do homework in general because I just got off break... mehh.


3 ,ore weeks 'till Christmas break though!!!!
And oh loookk, it's Sadie, my new (used) car:)
Looking at her every day makes me happy :)

1 comment:

Myriam said...

I know how you feel about school. I pulled my first legit all-nighter on Monday and felt really drunk all day. Needless to say, I won't be doing that again!

Haha, about my shoes...I've been an avid collector for quite some time. It's hard finding cute (affordable) size 9/10 shoes!

And to answer your last question, my first job was working at Half of Half, a chain of discount stores here in the South. I'd liken it to a junkier/cheaper version of TJ Maxx. Have you had any luck job-hunting?

Myriam from Myriad of Mischief
♥ ♥ ♥

Followers