Sunday, October 18, 2009

Productivity is key

Remember this skirt I showed you from my last thrifting adventure?
Well, here it is now! I just shortened it, no big deal. I wore this to church today and when I went thrifting afterwards. Well, subtract the cream half-cardigan and the belt, and that's what I wore thrifting.
Grey Cardigan-F21 Grey undershirt-Hollister Cream Cardigan-F21 Belt-Boyfriends Skirt-Thrifted Shoes-X-appeal

We just had a cold front come in where I live and it was soo beautiful this morning. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be gone by Wednesday. Mhhh:(

Anyways, I was working with layering in this outfit, because a normal jacket would not have worked with it. So, this is what I came up with.

On another note, I went thrifting today. I got a blazer, vest, sweater and a dress. The blazer has shoulder pads in it, so I'm going to try to get those out, because they're a tad bit too big and I'm definitely not a fan of shoulderpads. The vest I'm going to take in also, because it's wayyy too big and then the dress, I just have to take it up. 'Cause it's a little bit too long for me.

11 comments:

Isabel said...

That skirt is classy! It looks like a heavy brocade, which definitely works better as a short skirt than a mid-length skirt.

bryna said...

good job!

Anonymous said...

I love what youve done with the skirt. What material is it made out of?

Anonymous said...

I love what youve done with the skirt. What material is it made out of?

Antics of the Moon said...

Your blog is awesome! And your style is so unique. I will be following! Check out my blog - it's lolavee.blogspot.com and I am selling variety of vintage clothes and accessories. Follow my blog as well if you would like to keep updated when the latest vintage is for sale! Lola x

Maria Chloe said...

cute skirt.

Becca Joy said...

I need to learn how to use my sewing machine! I neglect it so bad, I really should learn, it seems like such a handy skill. I love the skirt it looks great :)

bisou-joue said...

love your skirt thanks for your comment !

Unknown said...

cute skirt xxxx

Clara Campelo said...

great look.
i love the skirt and belt.
xxxxx

Yulia Rahmawati said...

Ough,,,
U make me feel hungryyyy

Followers