Friday, April 16, 2010

And the frustration continues...

Shirt/Cardgan-F21 :: Jeans-Hollister :: Shoes-Minnetonka

First off, let me explain that last picture. 
I was in my seventh period today, which is in the same building as the auditorium, and I wanted to get into the auditorium, but the door was locked, so, I was knocking on it, and all of a sudden, someone full on kicked it open from the other side. 
And it hit me.
Right in the forehead.
I forgave that person right away of course, because they're a really good friend of mine, but I was laughing the whole time. 

So, onto other things, I'm running out of inspiration! And it's making me frustratedddd. I want to get new shoes, but I don't have the time, I want to go thrifting, but I don't have the time, I also totally don't want to wear skirts anymore. I'm just not in the mood for them at the moment. I really hope I get out of my funk soon...

2 comments:

Cesc said...

Lack of inspiration is the worst! Hope it returns soon!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

minnetonka shoes are rad!

Followers