Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Florals, florals, florals.

Going into stores is so discouraging for me most of the time. I went to a consignment store today "Twice as Nice" but it was a woman's store, and most of the stuff there had shoulder pads in it and was more costly than I would have liked it to be. But still, some other fashion blogger probably could've gone in and found at least one thing. But I'm not like that yet. I really want to go to a vintage store, butttt, I don't know where the heck one is in my area!! I guess I'll try Goodwill. I really want to find a blazer. And a floral high-waisted skirt. And a cute, flowy floral dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess you could say I'm a little shopping challenged. Once I get in a store, I can get overwhelmed. I really want to start doing online shopping. We'll have to see, I guess.

No comments:

Followers