Thursday, March 26, 2009

Smells like awesomeness

I went to the mall today. I only got three, pretty basic items, but hey, it's a start!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cardigan-Forever21 Dress-Forever21 Star Pins- Thrifted Necklace- (1st) Hi Ho Silver Company (maybe?) (2nd) Hand Made

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tank Top- Forever21 Cardigan-Thrifted Shorts-Hollister Necklace- Hand Made

WHAT I WORE TODAY
:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt-Forever21 Vesty Thing- Forever21 Jeans- Abercrombie Flowers- From tha ground

I think I'm becoming addicted to finding quirky things. I really want to go to the Goodwill Store again. I don't know how much longer my mom will tolerate my constant want for her to driver me around the city though.... Haha. :D

No comments:

Followers