Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacker I am

I haven't posted anything in a while because I haven't felt I've worn anything blog-worthy. I mean, I seriously have a limited amount of pieces I can put together to make an outfit that looks what I consider fashionable. I was supposed to go to the mall today, but I decided to be responsible and get started on an Evolution Project in Biology that's due this Friday. Then it's SPRING BREAK!! Hopefully I'll get to get some shopping done over the break. I did get a cardigan for four bucks last Thursday at the Salvation Army store. I was gonna go get a bunch of other stuff, but my mom had to be somewhere and I had to leave RIGHT THEN, so, I hastily grabbed the cardigan. I kinda wished I had grabbed one of the collared mens shirts I had tried on. I love shopping at goodwill stores though, because I can buy stuff I wouldn't buy because it's so cheap. I have to cut this post short, my mom likes to limit my computer hours. :/I'll try to post some fashion worthy blogs soon, I can't make any promises though.

No comments:

Followers