Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspiration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really like the neckline on this dress. I think of it as a babydoll neckline. But, then again I could be wrong, considering my limited fashion terms vocabulary.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like this one just because of the florals. I want to get some more florals in my wardrobe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just thought this was the coolest necklace. I love the daisy.
All of the above are Betsey Johnson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think a t-shirt dress would look super cute with some leggings. I just might have to go buy some.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found a not-so-bad blazer. It's expensive though... I think. I couldn't really tell what the price was.
The 2 clothing items above are from Comme des Garcons

I was also looking around and saw some stuff by i heart ronson. It's kinda expensive, but, I might be willing to spend the extra cash.
WHAT I WORE TODAY:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt-F21 Sleeveless cardigan-F21 Pants-Pacsun
And this little number is what I wore today. My only floral piece, and my only flowy shirt. I guess you could say it's my favorite shirt.

No comments:

Followers