Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wonderful Wardrobes: Edition VII

1.Goodbye Summer by Chic Heorin
I just love the green/blue color combination of the navajo print. I usually only see navajo print in rainbow colors, which can look a tad bit tacky at times. The white romper ( I think it's a romper...) is so crisp and doesn't distract from the jacket.
2. Actual Last day by Hand it Over
 I love how she wears a bowling themed shirt with a skirt that could totally be fancy, but it still looks good. I mean, I feel that if I were to wear something like that, I would look ridiculous, but she looks fine.
3. Take Out by Late Afternoon
 I just absolutely love the color of that cardigan and the way it drapes. The paisley scarf was a perfect thing to pair with it too.
4. A Sidewalk Stroll by Blonde Bedhead
 Sooo, I instantly liked the pattern of this shirt when I saw it. I mean, it would be such a versatile shirt to have. It's neutral, so you could wear it with pretty much anything, and you can dress it up by wearing it with a skirt (like here) or dress it down with a pair of jeans.
5. Old School by Natalie Off Duty
 I'm definitely a fan of colored cardigans, so there's the reason why I like this look. I like the top too. It seems like one of those tops I would look over in a shop, though, because I would consider it "too trendy". But if you pair shirts like that with the right things, they look nice.
6. I'll Find My Soul When I Go Home by In a Sweater Poorly Knit
Okay, this jacket/cardigan is absolutely beautiful! The color of it is deep and rick, and pairing the blue dress just accentuates that.

No comments:

Followers