Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wonderful Wardrobes: Edition VIII

1. Don't You Shiver by Keiko Lynn
I like the lacy cardigan. All of the lacy cardigans I've come across were boxy or too see through. But this one is cute and drapey. The detailing on the top caught my eye also.
2. Let Them Eat Cake! by Honey Bunny in Wonderland
I've been seeing leopard cardigans around lately, and I have to say, they add a nice touch to an outfit. I also think pleats make an outfit look so crisp and cute.
3. Thanksgiving by Heart City Vintage
Awwww man. I really like fur collars. Those are the one thing I cant seem to come across in my thrifting adventures. Same thing with boots like hers. If I came across a pair of boots like hers, I think i would die on the spot!
4. L A V E N D E R by Gary Pepper Vintage
Beautifulbeautiful pleats :) I like that she wore a crop top instead of tucking a shirt into her skirt.
5. The Rest of My Life Can't Compare to this Night by Noirnouvelle
This outfit just looks so comfy cozy! And once again, the boots. I believe she got them from Top shop, but they're still absolutely adorableee. I definitely blue and pink ought  to be paired like this more often.
6. It Wasn't My Tree by Strawberry Koi
Okay, part of the reason why I put this up here was because of the ukulele :) I really like her tights though, they kind of remind me of my pair of chevron pair I lost...

1 comment:

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

These are so beautiful. Strawberry Koi and Keiko are two of my favorite blogs!

Followers