Saturday, February 19, 2011

Date night

 Last night was a wonderful night. Why? Well, because my wonderful boyfriend treated me to a date night. We went to dinner at a place called Pico Rojo, and afterwards we saw some senior theatre projects at a high school known for it's theatre. It's not that often that we get to go out on dates, being in high school and all, so it's nice to be treated by him.
 
     The senior projects were enjoyable. The kids at that school are so talented, it's really inspiring. It makes me want to become more involved in theatre. 
     I tend to want to be good at many things, I've been realizing. It tends to get frustrating. For instance, I want to be a recording artist, but also a great choral singer. Then I want to be a great actor and musical theatre performer. I also have a longing to be a dancer, but then I'm also in a pipe band. I need to focus in on what I want to do, make a decision. Lately, I've been yearning to become a recording artist the most. There's just so much potential in me, I just need to figure out where to apply it.
 Tonight, my plans are to go to Adam's Eagle Scout ceremony. I'm excited about it, not gonna lie. It's supposed to be a big honor and such, and I'm proud of him.
Shirt-Old Navy
Button up- Salvation Army
Skirt- Local Thrift Store
Belt- Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Bracelet- Local Thrift Store
Necklaces- Local Thrift store/ F21
Shoes-UO

No comments:

Followers