Sunday, February 20, 2011

I didn't get the whole "double date" memo.

 Last night I went and saw the roomate. My friend, Lindsey, and I were like the third wheel out. I don't know if that was our other friends intention..... But Linds and I ended up being sandwiched between two couples. Yay for them being romantic in the movie theatre!......
     Anyways, the movie was good. I was expecting it to have more scary parts, it was mostly story and then the very end was the climatic part. And the climatic part didn't last that long. I also didn't like the love interest. He squinted too much...
 whoops... forgot to take off my keys...
Adam didn't go to the movies with us because he was back at his house entertaining guests from his Eagle scout ceremony. It was a nice ceremony. There was a slide show at the beginning showing his "trail to the Eagle" and it was cute. It kinda grounded me to see what his life was like before me, haha.
 The Goodwill ball is tomorrow and I am sooo excited! I'm for sure taking pictures of the outfits!
 I really liked the detail on this vest.

Shirt- Local Thrift Store
Vest-Local Thrift Store
Skirt-Local thrift store
Belt-Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Shoes- UO
 
                            Pikachu                                                            Lion
                              Flamingo                                                  Unicorn <3
 Turtle
                                                                          Elephant
                         My inductee and I:)                                    Energizer bunny

The third day of Hell week was animal day. I told my inductee to dress up like an elephent. I was envisioning her stuffing her shirt and making a trunk, and she came to school like this.... At least she was showing an effort, right?

No comments:

Followers