Monday, June 7, 2010

High like that

Shorts/Vest-Thrift :: Shirt-F21

So, this is my first pair of high waist jean shorts, made from an old pair of jeans. They're kind of baggy in the butt, I should have taken a picture standing up to illustrate. I'm still hoping I'll find a pair of good high waist shorts, but it's so hard to tell if a pair of jeans wil make a good pair of high waist shorts.


I wen tthrifting today at the Sherrif's Youth Ranch today. My original intention was to find some shoes, and the selection was hugeeee, but there weren't many in my size. But I did come away with a pait of oxford-like shoes and some pink Ked-like shoes.

I was going to get a pair of wingtips, but when I tried them on, I realized that one was a bigger size than the other. Upon closer inspection, it turned out they had different designs on them also. It was pretty bogas.

Anyways, I also got two cool belts, a skirt/dress, and two shirts. I'm hoping to hit a couple more thrift stores once school gets out (which is tomorrow for me!!!), to see what kind of summer clothes I can find. I'll mostly be looking for shoes, because that's what seems to be piquing my intrest lately.


Anyways, I have to go study for my Chen II exam, I hope ya'll are havin ga great week!

3 comments:

Mikhaila said...

Love this look!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is lovely, I'm following now. :)

Mikhaila @thriftaway.blogspot.com

Mikhaila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I lovee those shorts! I really need to go thrift a good pair of high waisted jeans and turn them into cut off shorts. Such a great look! xo

Followers