Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Word vomit

Wow, way to not post for a week.

    Anyways, I said I was going to post about IKEA, so, here it is.
It wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be, and I didn't get anything. I don't really have much else to say about it...
    We went to Sam Ash before hand, to look for a minuature guitar, but the one I wanted was $200, and my budget was $50, which kind of sucks, since it's my sixteenth birthday present, but my family's pretty poor right now due to the cafe we own. I can't find anything I want that costs $50 though...

    I had my birthday party last Saturday, and that sucked. We watched a movie and ate cake and the people I wanted to come didn't come. I was prettttty ticked off by the end of the night.
    Then A left for a boyscout camp on Sunday, and he'll be back Saturday morning, so I don't get to see him allllll week. Buttt, he said he might be making me some moccasin slippers, so, hopefully he will:)
    My sister also went to Jacksonville yesterday with her boy, and she won't be back 'till Wednesday.
   But OHMYGOSH!!!!!! There is an Urban Outfitters near the hotel that she's staying at and I am super jealous! I asked her to buy me something, so she sent me some pictures of shoes, but I was too overwhelmed, so I told her that I'd buy something when I was actually IN an Urban Outfitters. There's an UO in Ybor, which is like, a 45 minute drive from my house, and I'm going to try to convince my momma to take me there.
  
    I made plans to go to my local flea market this Sunday, so hopefully I'll find some cool stuff there.
    Also, I made a trip to my local thrift store the other day and bought a shirt and two dresses. I've already hemmed the dresses and I'm wearing the shirt right now. And tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to go to the Salvation Army, because it's half off Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, sorry to hear your birthday party didn't turn out as you'd hoped :( fingers crossed you get to make that trip to urban outfitters!

www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

Katie said...

re: haha i know! it said it's 100% medically accurate too! how creepy is that?!


i hate when stuff doesn't go like you thought it would. i have nights like that some weekends and i get so pissed. cake is totally the silver lining in that situation though! it makes everything better

Anonymous said...

Flea markets are the best!
I think it's really cool that you guys own a cafe. That's kind of what I want when I'm all grown up and such.

Followers