Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Looking like a man

Shirt-Local Thrift Shop
Shoes- Sherrif's Youth Ranch
Jeans-Volcolm


Here are my man shoes that I bought yesterday. I'm still on the lookout for a cute pair of wingtips though.


So, today I took my final exams. I got a B on y Chem II exam. I think mostly because it was multiple choice, which I was thrilled about! That way, I didn't have to write out molar equations and stuff to do with stoichiometry. 
Then I got a D on my drafting II exam.....and it was open book.... I was just kind of done with exams at this point. It was a 69.14%, so I almost got a c....


Tonight, I might be going to Cici's with some friends, to start off my summer and then tomorrow I'll be going to my boyfriend's brother's 5th grade graduation, which is adorable in my opinion! I never did have a 5th grade graduation, and I kinda wish I did...

Anyways, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

DustInMyWind said...

I love your shoes! Oxfords are amazing.

I hate Chemistry. It's so deficult. Congrats on the B!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

those shoes are awesome! i love the whole outfit actually! where did u find that pretty shirt? You look a lot more beautiful than any man I've seen!

♥ Lily said...

I'm in love withe everything about this. The shirt is so pretty and the shoes are lovely, together it is just perfect!! I have been lookjng through your outfits and this one and the one before are my favourites, they suit you so well.
much love x

Mikhaila said...

Great shirt! I love the floral print. I've been looking for a cute pair of wing tips for so long now too.

Followers