Friday, January 28, 2011

Dissapointments


 I auditioned for my school play, Aida, on Wednesday. The results came in today and I didn't get a principal part. Oh well, you can't win 'em all, ya know? There are many little parts, so I'm bound to still get a part.
 I have to start organizing stuff for inductions into the International Thespian Society. I'm an inductor this year. I think I want to do my theme as Grease. I believe my inductee would enjoy dressing up as Sandy.
 Welll, I hope you all had a good week and have an even better weekend!
Top-Thrifted
Blazer-Salvation Army
Belt-Thrifted
Shorts-Thrifted
Shoes-Sheriff's Youth Ranch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry you didn't get the part you wanted :( You look great though. I love the shorts+tights look and have been meaning to try it...

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Tayler Worrell said...

haha thanks for your comment. but no, its a fashion show students put on for mom's when them come down for moms weekend. Its student designs and retailers.

Megan said...

really cute outfit. I want your necklace!

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

I love the light in these photos. Sorry you didn't get the part! Hopefully the part you do get will be wonderful and you'll like it much better than being the lead!

Followers