Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pull your pants up

 I believe I wore this Friday.... Yeahhh, I tend to not post my outfits the day I wear them.

I went to go see my friend's band play at a bar last night, and oh my goodness, they are so good! Their style of songwriting has completely changed since I played a show with them. What blew me away was their use of instruments. They had a xylophone and a weird little instrument that I can't seem to remember the name of.... Once I get my phone back, I'll look it up and put a picture of it up here.
     So anyways, you're probably saying "So what, big deal, people have instruments in bands like that all the timeee", well, the wow factor for me is that these boys are still in high school, and they have all of these dynamics and what not. Mannnn, I just have respect for them as artists, because I don't have the talent they have.

Cardigan-UO
Dress-Local thrift store
Belt-Thrifted
Tights- ?
Shoes-UO

Kinda hard to do those jumping photos with a self timer...

1 comment:

Katie said...

no matter what happens, i think i will always have a strong love for stripes

Followers