Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Want to Feel Alive

 I went to a show Saturday to see my friend's band, Bear Mountain Brigade, and this is what I wore.
Remember when I said I bought stuff at the thrift store when I went to go apply for a job? Wellll, her's a skirt from that. I seriously love it. Purple and short-ish and tight-ish, a nice change from what has become the norm in my closet.
 I did my makeup too, just for the heck of it, went for the winged look.
I started my first day of dual enrollment classes today at my community college. So far, so good. My exams are coming up though.... Not too excited about Physics and Pre-Calc.... I'll manage like I always do though...
Cardigan- JcPenny
Shirt-Old Navy
Skirt-Thrifted
Tights-Target
Shoes- BDG
Necklace-Salvation Army

1 comment:

shoeless simone said...

I love the color of your skirt!

-Shoeless Simone

Followers