Saturday, April 25, 2009

Relay for Life

Was so much fun! I was in my mom's friend's group, but I hung out with my church the whole time. They were called the Steeple Stompers. I thought it was cute! :) I was there for 12 hours straight, and obviously I got tired. Towards the end all of the youth layed down like a big puzzle and fell asleep. This one boy was using my knee as his pillow. Then I woke up to find another boy using my stomach as a place to rest his head. I guess you can say we're all really comfortable with eachother. Haha:)

So, there were lots of games. I got to see some Drag Queens, play thread the needle(don't know if that's the correct name, but it involved a hula hoop), and I absolutelywas so elated when I saw the gift basket my group was auctioning off. It was filled with... Chanel. Dillard's donated it. $400 value could possibly be all yours at $1 a raffle ticket. There were perfumes, creams, and a silver makeup bag. I didn't bother to evter because 1)I didn't have any money on mr and 2)I don't the whole makeup, perfume scene. I only did 3 or 4 whole laps throughout the 12 hours. But I would definitely go next year, it's a blast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love old fashioned Volkswagen's:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thought the dress in this one was really cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
And the painted ones will always hold a special place in my heart.:)

And ohmygosh, this painting is so.... awesome!

Lastly, I would like to give everyone who gave me help and comments over the last couple of days mucho thanks. I appreciate getting your input sooo much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those VW vans. a friend of mine has a really cute red/white one.

Followers