Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The things we can find on the internet

I found this poem and I like it a lot
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How fun are those? Found them on the internet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
King Louis XIV Inspired Wingtips

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever seen blue dyed leather. Unless, of course, black and tan are dyed leather. In that case, I would feel kinda stupid, because I didn't know that....

Okay, so today there was a tornado watch in my area. And in second period we had to do a real life tornado drill. It was kinda scary, because I was thinking that I could be sucked up into the tornado. Oohhh, but I could land in Oz like Zooey Deschanel did. Love her! The way she carries herself kinda reminds me of Ellen Paige, another one of my favorites.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I would upload more pictures, but my computers being wack. I've been on it for way too long. >.<.
Anyways, it was depressing and sad today because of the rain. I felt so unproductive. I've been on the computer for like, 5 hours. I even heard it hailed, I just forget where....
Good news though! I got pulled out of school early to get some passport stuff done. I'm going to Belize over the summer, so physched! I don't know if I'll get to shop and what not, seeing as it's a church mission trip, but I'll get to eat some foreign foods. But I really want to wander around, and come upon one of those streets with a plethora (nice word, ehh?) of markets. Where things are handmade and seem to be one of a kind and have the feel of the Belize culture in it.

Well, I'll try to go do something productive, like practice my songs on my guitar.
So long!

No comments:

Followers