Monday, April 6, 2009

I have nothing for you

WHAT I WORE TODAY:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicCardigan-F21 Shirt-F21 Jeans-Bullhead
I'm still trying to figure out how to wear this tank top. The black one I got from Forever21. It's really plain. Also, I have to honestly say I don't have very many fashionable things in my closet. I never got to go to the Goodwill store over Spring Break.

I'm totally obsessing over accessories, shoes and floral dresses. I just totally love the look of a floral dress, leather jacket and some Doc Martens. I also feel an urge to get heels. This would be totally out of character for me, but they look so nice with outfits. I need to get scarves and sunglasses also. They had some cute sunglasses with a floral print also, and they looked like the wayfarers that Ray Ban makes.

I totally love the hippie, bohemian look. I want a flowy white dress, and beautiful gladiators.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Here's a close up of the jewelry I make sure to wear every day.(minus the bracelet)
I got the necklace at the Highland Games. I forget where though. The ring I got from the Jacksonville Highland Games. And I just recived this bracelet today, from a friend who went to Costa Rica over the break.

Here's my sunglass collection.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Got the first ones from a friend's garage. The second ones I got from F21. I thought they looked like Wayfarers, but now I think they kinda don't. And they don't completely fit on my nose. The third and fourth ones are just for fun. I was looking through the kitchen droors to look for some tape, and I saw pink plastic. My guess is that they're those glasses you use to protect your eyes. While doing wood cutting and stuff. I got the fourth pair after seeing Chicken Little. They're 3-D glasses. I've never come across a pair of 3-D glasses that seem to work.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
1st pic:Blazer, high waist shirt. I love this look
2nd pic:Leather jacket, booties, that shade of pink. Beautiful

No comments:

Followers