Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You're my honey bunch sugar plum.

Stay Puft

The things my sister finds online! I mean seriously! Did you see his face and his eyebrows at the end? I wanted to reach through the monitor and squeeze his cheeks.

So, I went to the Goodwill store today. Anddd, I was so proud of my sister. She made her first Goodwill purchase today. After she saw how nice my hemmed plaid shirt came out, she decided to get herself one, and hem it too. It was such a nice bonding experience, guiding her through the sewing process. *sniff**sniff*

Anwyays, it turned good enough to make her happy, it's pointy in the back though, near the shoulders, because the shoulders of the shirt are so broad, and I don't know how to fix that.

So, my finds today included:
A grey men's shirt
High waist *FLORAL* shorts
High waist *FLORALLLL* skirt
Blazer
Belt

I tried to hem the blazer, it came out a little weird. Might try to make it fit closer to the body, I'll see what I can do with it. The mens shirt has already found many outfits to work itself into. And I've decided to put suttle tops with the loud shorts and skirt for now.

The cool thing about the belt I bought, is that my mom said she had the same one when she was younger, except the buckle was silver.

And I must let you all know, that my sister is just the cutest thing when I come home with clothes from the Goodwill. She asks right away, "Can I try them on?" Then she parades around the house and poses in the mirror. I don't care, whatever makes her happy, ya know?

My next target?
Latex tights.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
They would go great with some boots.
Speaking of which, I really need some shoes to go with my girly outfits. Maybe some kitten heels. I don't know if I'm ready for some full blown high heels. But whenever I go to Goodwill, I can't find anything that fits me. My feet are seriously so out of place amongst those racks of shoes. Then, if I do find a pair, I have to like them. Which, isn't always the case, seeing that those shoes have a little extra... experience with them. I'll probably go to payless or something. Or steal my mom's shoes for the time being.

No comments:

Followers